Exsport - handling of import operationse-Exsport Service
e-Export is a public service provided by the Customs Service through the Electronic Services Portal of the Customs and Tax Service(PUESC). e-Export service is rendered by the AES, which is linked to other systems: ECIP/SEAP PL, SZPROT, ISZTAR 4, PDR PL/UE, ZISAR, EMCS2 PL, PKI, MCA.
The e-Export service enables electronic management of export operation. Transferring declarations and the exchange of information between customs offices within EU territory is possible electronically only.
Conditions and requirements for access
Within the framework of e-Export, the communication between the Client of Customs Service and the System AES is done through ECIP/SEAP. To make this communication smooth an entity must meet certain conditions:
- being registered in SISC
- having active account
- using valid electronic signature
The issue of customer's access to electronic services provided by Custom Service is described in details in the file: " e-Customer of Custom Service. Instruction of electronic registration for the purpose of management of SISC users".
Having fulfilled conditions of access to AES System, the customer will be able to send declarations through four channels:
- BCP Communicator
The implementation of e-Export service brings numerous benefits to entrepreneurs due to improved flow of business processes in export:
- interface with the national systems of other goverment agencies within the national Single Window project,
- interface with the NCTS2 system, streamline the flow of information in the process of exiting goods from the EU customs territory,
- the opportunity of presenting and control the goods at the customs office different from the customs office of lodgment of export declaration - Centralised Clearance for export within national domain,
- the implementation of the electronic presentation of the goods covered by normal or simplified procedure.
The implementation of e-Export service, provides innovative IT solutions to Custom Service enabling its employees to cope with any aberrations within process of exiting goods from the EU customs territory.