Import - handling of import operations
The e-IMPORT service is to be delivered via the Customs and Revenue Electronic Services Portal (PUESC). The service is to cover all the processes delivered by the Automated Import System (AIS/IMPORT) (the launching of the AIS-IMPORT system is to take place later on).
The AIS/IMPORT system (together with the Tariff Quota Management and Surveillance subsystem (TQS) providing support for quotas) will replace the Customs Declaration System CELINA (CELINA system). With the use of the AIS-IMPORT system, the handling of import operations is to be provided. Accordingly, the following import documents are to be handled by the System:
- Standard Customs Declaration,
- Simplified Customs Declaration,
- Supplementary Customs Declaration,
- Notification of presentation lodged within the entry in the declarant's records,
- Goods presentation covered by the Entry Summary Declarations with their Temporary Storage,
- Goods presentation covered by the Entry Summary Declarations and Customs Declarations submitted before the goods presentation,
- Temporary Storage Declaration.